A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a computer, tablet or mobile phone when you surf the internet so that the computer, tablet or phone can be recognized at a later time. The cookies placed by us do not directly recognize you as a natural person; they only recognize the device you are using.
Cookies are distinguished:
- based on the entity that installs them on the user's terminal, depending on whether it is the owner of the site the user is visiting or owned by a different site that installs cookies through the site visited (third-party cookies) ;
- based on the purpose of each cookie: some cookies are used by the site to function correctly and make life easier for users by remembering, for example, if they are authenticated or allowing an e-commerce shopping cart to function correctly (technical cookies);
- other cookies that allow the site that installed them to monitor user navigation also for the purpose of sending advertising and/or offering services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net (profiling cookies). Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent for their use.
Furthermore, these cookies are used to collect information on how users use the site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where these visitors have come from and the pages they have visited.0
If cookies are not enabled on your computer, tablet or mobile phone, your experience on the website may be limited (for example, you may not be able to navigate fully).
What information do we take
For a comprehensive list of the cookies we collect see the section List of cookies we collect.
How long we keep the data and information collected
In consideration of the type of goods offered / advertised (mattresses, pillows and related accessories), we keep the data and information collected for a maximum time of 20 years, as shorter storage times would prevent the achievement of the purpose of this data collection.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookies help analyze web traffic or information when you visit a page on a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can do this based on your needs, likes and dislikes by collecting and remembering information about your preferences.
We use cookie log traffic to identify which pages have been used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website so that we can tailor it to user needs. We only use information for statistical analysis and then remove it from the system.
Cookies help us to offer you a better experience on our website, by allowing us to monitor which pages you find most useful and which you don't. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from making the most of the website.
Links to other sites
Check your personal information
You may decide to restrict the collection and use of your personal information as follows:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on a website, look in the box you can click on to indicate that you do not want your information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously allowed us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
We do not sell, distribute or loan your information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and the information they contain