MAGNIFLEX WARRANTY POLICY
WARRANTY POLICY COVERAGE
Magniflex is pleased to offer you a 20-year pro-rated limited warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials of our mattresses – other than fabric or handles if featured on the product – excluding the specific limitations set forth below. This limited warranty covers any visible indentation of one side of the mattress equal to or greater than one and one quarter inches (1 1⁄4”). If identical materials are not available at the time of repair or replacement services, Magniflex may substitute materials of comparable quality. The mattress MUST be used at all times in conjunction with a rigid, firm, non-spring foundation, such as a slatted/grid top bed base, Magniflex foundation or similar hard surfaces, which guarantee adequate center support and aeration.
DO NOT USE A BOX SPRING FOUNDATION OR FOUNDATIONS WITH INADEQUATE CENTER SUPPORT, AS THEY ARE LIKELY TO CAUSE DEFECTS IN THE MATTRESS WHICH ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY.
Exclusions from Mattress Coverage:
Our mattress limited warranty shall NOT apply in the following circumstances:
- Wear and tear of the Product due to normal use;
- If the Product is found to be unsanitary, dampened, burned, cut, stained and/or soiled;
- If the Product is used without proper foundation and/or inadequate center support;
- Defects or damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, unusual physical stress, alteration, improper operation, maintenance, handling of the Product;
- If the Product has any damage to the outer fabric of the cover, including wear and tear;
- If the Product is used for commercial purposes (including, but not limited to, hotels, motels or institutional facilities), unless designed and built for commercial use;
- If the Product was exposed to hot or cold temperatures, wet environments, inappropriate climate conditions, including but not limited to, rain and humidity;
- Discoloration or other cosmetic changes;
- If the Product was repaired by third parties not authorized by Magniflex;
- Product failure caused by factors other than defective workmanship or material.
In addition to the foregoing, this limited warranty on our mattresses shall not apply to:
a) Body impressions, which are a normal occurrence in a sleep set and indicate that the upholstery layers are performing as they were designed to do by conforming to the body’s individual contours. Such compressions are natural and are not considered structural or design defects, and therefore are NOT covered under the warranty;
b) A normal increase in the softness of the foam which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the mattress;
c) A decrease in thickness or volume up to 2” for mattresses with covers quilted in natural fiber, since natural fiber tends to flatten down with time and usage or as a result to vacuum packing the mattress before shipping;
d) Handles, if present in the product;
e) Indentation NOT greater than one and one quarter inches (1 1⁄4”);
f) Comfort preference;
g) Transportation and inspection costs;
h) Product purchased from unauthorized retailer or dealers;
i) If the original purchaser does not present proof of purchase which shows date, place and price of purchase of the Product;
j) Pillows and other products not listed in this warranty.
Pro-rated Mattress Warranty Schedule:
|Time Period||Pro-Rated Replacement Value*|
|Years 1 – 10||100% of the purchase price of the mattress|
|Year 11||Maximum of 50% of the purchase price of the mattress|
|Year 12||Maximum of 45% of the purchase price of the mattress|
|Year 13||Maximum of 40% of the purchase price of the mattress|
|Year 14||Maximum of 35% of the purchase price of the mattress|
|Year 15||Maximum of 30% of the purchase price of the mattress|
|Year 16-20||Maximum of 25% of the purchase price of the mattress|
* The Pro-Rated Replacement Value is applied toward the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the replaced mattress.
Magniflex Adjustable Bases
Magniflex is pleased to offer a 20-year limited warranty on its adjustable bases, subject to the following terms:
|Time Period||Warranty Coverage|
|Years 1-3||Full coverage of parts and labor - the manufacturer will repair or replace, at no cost to the original purchaser, any warranted parts found to be defective by the manufacturer.|
|Years 4-20||Partial replacement of mechanical parts - the manufacturer will offer replacement parts for any mechanical base part found to be defective at 1/16th of the cost of current replacement parts, multiplied by the number of years remaining in the warranty term.|
Additional terms and conditions:
This warranty is void and does not apply to:
- fabrics, electrical components, lift motors, massage motors or wood components
- any damage caused by the purchaser or user
- any damage that occurred during transit or was otherwise mishandled
- bases that are subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse
- bases that have been used beyond the load capacity recommended by the manufacturer in your owner’s manual
Repair or replacement of adjustable base parts will be the sole remedy of the purchaser. There shall be no liability on the part of the manufacturer and their respective parents, subsidiaries, division or affiliates for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or other damages, claim or loss not expressly covered by terms of this Warranty Policy.
The purchaser shall bear all transportation costs for parts and installation labor related to the delivery and replacement of the defective part.
Please report any defects to Ultra Shield by calling (888)-236-3044. Have your original invoice in hand when calling to request service. For further assistance, please contact us as indicated at the end of this policy, or the dealer you purchased your adjustable base from.
Magniflex offers a three (3) year warranty on its pillows if defective due to faulty materials, subject to the following limitations, which are not covered under our warranty:
1) Any physical defect in the pillow core that causes the foam to split or crack despite normal usage and proper handling;
2) Deterioration of the foam structure that causes the pillow to not return to its original shape;
3) A normal increase in softness of the material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the product;
4) Any defect in a pillow cover.
Magniflex offers a five (5) year pro-rated manufacturing warranty on its KD foundations for manufacturing defects.
Prorated Foundation Warranty Schedule:
|Time Period||Pro-Rated Replacement Value*|
|Year 1||Free replacement of parts, and complete replacement if determined in manufacturers discretion|
|Years 2-5||Replacement of faulty or defective parts will be determined based on the typical wear & tear of the product.|
HOW TO MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM
1) To open a warranty claim, please contact the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the applicable Product, or if you purchased it directly from the Magniflex website, please contact us at email@example.com, within the applicable timeframe mentioned above. If your authorized retailer is unavailable, contact Magniflex at the address below and we will do our best, but cannot guarantee we will be able, to assist you.
2) Send to the authorized retailer, or us, as applicable, the follow information:
a) Your name, address, email address, and phone number;
b) Proof of purchase of the Magniflex mattress which shows a product description and the date, location, and price of purchase of the mattress;
c) A clear picture and description of the claimed damage to the mattress;
Before any warranty claim is approved and any repair or replacement service is performed, or replacement value provided, the authorized retailer or Magniflex may cause an inspection to assess the condition of the mattress, and may approve or deny such claim if it does not meet the requirements of this Warranty Policy, in their sole discretion. All warranty claims for our Products will be rejected if the Product is not used for its intended purpose, has been used in an unreasonable manner, or if any alterations were made.
For approved claims, except for pro-rated warranty claims as set forth in this Warranty Policy, Magniflex will do its best to provide you with identical Products and/or parts therefor. However, if identical Products/parts are not available at the time of repair or replacement services, Magniflex may substitute Products/parts of comparable quality, in its sole discretion.
For further information regarding this Warranty Policy, please contact:
MAGNIFLEX USA LTD.
3050 Biscayne Blvd, Ste 200
Miami, FL 33137
Phone: +1 (888) 381-8481
Fax: +1 (786) 221-1800
Last updated: March 1, 2021