Our research is non-stop and has no limits. The goal at Magniflex is to invent innovative technologies to consistently improve our products and respond precisely to the needs of each individual customer and provide them with the perfect sleeping experience every night.
Dual Core: sleep together with no compromise
Each of us has a particular build that determines the type of support and the comfort level that are ideal for us. Dual Core is Magniflex's response to this need. It is the innovative system we have invented to share the mattress with your partner, without having to compromise. Thanks to this innovation, the mattress core of select queen and king mattresses is split in two and can be easily flipped for a firmer comfort on either side.
Two different comfort levels in one mattress:
• "Dual Core": Each side of the core provides a different comfort. Simply unzip the mattress and flip the core on your own side of the bed to select your ideal comfort. • "Soft" side: for more plush and cozy comfort .
• "Firm" side: For a firmer and more supportive comfort. • Separate and reversible cores: Ideal for couples so they do not have to compromise. • Perfect couple’s harmony while sleeping, even when the partners have different needs and preferences.
Stretching has never been this relaxing
MagniStretch is a high-tech and innovative mattress developed in collaboration with the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Zaragoza.
How it works:
• The special layers with inclined foam sections respond to the pressure exerted by the body's weight • The mattress applies a subtle traction to your spinal column and muscles all though your body • The space between the vertebrae increases and the weight is distributed more evenly.
MagniStretch helps sooth muscle tension and contraction, relieving neck and back pain, and improving blood circulation.
The best possible awakening for your back
The wellbeing offered by MagniStretch depends on its internal structure: • The layers in Elioform and Eliosoft are even more flexible thanks to the innovative Stretch system, which provides ideal support to the spine • The padding is made of Memoform, a soft and anatomical material.
• The cover of combines soft natural viscose and Outlast®, a temperature-regulating fabric that absorbs excess heat and releases it when you need it • It features a micro-perforated and highly breathable side panel for increased airflow. In July 2017 the ACA (American Chiropractic Association), the largest chiropractic association in the United States, certified the beneficial effects of the MagniStretch mattress, which stretches and relaxes your back.
Vacuum-packed technology: a revolution in the mattress industry
Our ongoing commitment to research and our passion for nature led to the invention of the vacuum-packaging, a true revolution in the mattress.
● Stable hygiene and consistent quality ● Volume reduced by 90% ● Reduction of CO2 emissions (13 mattresses/cubic foot).
1. Open the package 2. Unroll the mattress 3. Let the mattress sit for at least 4 hours before using it 4. Your exceptional Magniflex sleeping experience is ready to start after 24 hours
MATTRESS LAYER MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Breathable design with varying differentiated support zones
Thanks to the holes featured in the layer, this special design ensures that the mattress delivers perfect breathability and optimal dispersion of moisture and heat. The constant air circulation inside the mattress and pillow ensures ideal heat exchange between the layer, the fabrics and your body. In addition, since each part of the body applies a different amount of pressure, the mattress provides differentiated support to the different parts of your body distributing and balancing the weight in each part of the body to always offer the best support.
The massaging feature in the mattress revitalizes the body's microcirculation, working non-stop while you are asleep. The result is a pleasant feeling of wellbeing and continuous comfort. This special process also offers differentiated support to the different parts of your body.
Checkered-board support system
This special system provides varying support to five parts of the body: the head, shoulders, back, legs and ankles, distributing and balancing the body's weight along the length of the mattress to offer the ideal support.
Internal channel support system
The particular channel support system of this mattress promotes air circulation inside the layers. The air passing through the channels helps dispel internal moisture, ensuring a consistently dry environment for a sensation of overall comfort. The five parts of the body (head, shoulders, back, legs and ankles) receive varying and customized support.