Sleeping well is of course a pleasure, but even more so, it is a basic need of the body. Magniflex devotes its experience to the service of quality sleep by manufacturing mattresses, bed bases, pillows and accessories that simply offer the best comfort and support.
THE CULTURE OF SLEEP
To live well, you need to sleep well.
Quality sleep is essential to recharge your mind and body. While we are sleeping, our brain stores information and memories deep in the subconscious. The nervous system regenerates itself, and the skin and muscles become stronger. It is based on these facts that Magniflex sets a key goal for itself, that of putting all its experience to the service of quality sleep, manufacturing outstanding products and improving the overall quality of life.
Because sleeping is not only a pleasure but the base for living a healthy life full of energy in order to face the day and enjoy what we love best.
A CONSCIOUS CHOICE
Research. Innovation. The only ones that never sleep
Magniflex products are the result of ongoing research and innovation in technology, design and the selection of raw materials of excellence. All of which are conducted with a minimal impact to the environment.
Magniflex quality is certified worldwide
The quality control that Magniflex carries out as part of its manufacturing process starts with the selection of the raw materials using local suppliers and continues through the production cycle with the quality being checked up to 9 different times. The close cooperation with a host of international certification institutions, such as the American Chiropractic Association, AJA and UKAS, the University of Florence, or the Institute for Ethical and Environmental Certification, is a guarantee of the importance that the company is dedicated to the pursuit of the finest quality. Among the most relevant certifications obtained by Magniflex, we are particularly proud of those in the field of green technology, which include OEKO-TEX® and GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
A culture of sleep to achieve personal wellbeing
Underestimating the need for enough sleep may turn out to be a big mistake. Sleep deprivation has a negative effect on every aspect of life. Choosing Magniflex is the best way to ensure a good quality of life. At the same time, there are a few things that we need to put into practice to start sleeping well. Discover them with us.
1. A healthy dose of physical exercise during the day helps you sleep well at night.
2. Watching TV or the use of tablets and smartphones before bed are not recommended.
3. Get into the habit of going to bed at the same time every day.
4. If possible, avoid taking naps during the day.
5. Consume regular meals, because they promote a regular sleep.
6. Do not eat too much sugar, because its metabolites inhibit sleep.
7. Remember that the lack of sleep stimulates our appetite, and this tends to make us gain weight.
8. Especially in winter, do not overheat the bedroom.
9. Consider that the ideal temperature for sleeping well is 18°C.
10. The less you sleep, the easier it is to get sick, because of a weakened immune system.
11. The lack of sleep can cause premature ageing of the body.
12. Know that the lack of sleep can even get to the point of damaging the brain.